Sunland Attorneys Devise Effective Solutions for Your Legal Issues
California law firm assists with debt, evictions and family law matters
When dealing with a troubling legal issue, your first step should be to seek advice from proficient attorneys who genuinely care about improving your situation. Having actively served clients since 2012, our lawyers at ABA Family Law Group in Sunland draw upon 40 combined years of experience to represent California residents in divorce and family law matters, bankruptcy proceedings, eviction lawsuits and other types of civil litigation. Our task is to help you address individual and family concerns, set practical goals and navigate the legal system with confidence.
Reliable attorneys provide legal support to individuals and families
Our firm takes pride in providing dependable services for the needs of you and your family. You can be confident that we will make use of our strongest qualities, including our:
- Extensive legal knowledge — Using our understanding of the law and familiarity with relevant statutes, we capably handle a wide range of matters and advise clients on the best course of action.
- Zealous advocacy — As legal representatives, we prioritize the welfare of our clients and their families. You can expect us to make all efforts to advance your interests and work diligently towards an advantageous outcome for your matter.
- Effective settlement negotiation — When a successful result can be achieved without a trial, we aim to resolve conflicts strategically and pursue a fair and mutually acceptable agreement.
We thoroughly prepare our clients for every phase of the legal process, tailoring our approach to their personal needs.
Experienced lawyers focus on family law, bankruptcy and civil litigation
Clients can count on us to represent them in the following practice areas:
- Family law — Our firm represents clients in various family law matters and has a strong command of California’s marriage dissolution laws as well as the special considerations that can apply in same-sex divorces. With our knowledge of the family court system, we facilitate uncontested divorces, interpret prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, address concerns and disagreements regarding child custody, child support and other issues in a divorce. We also represent clients in adoption and paternity proceedings and assist with the modification of family law orders.
- Bankruptcy — If you face overwhelming debt, we can determine if bankruptcy is your best option. We represent qualifying clients in Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, helping them make informed decisions regarding their debts and addressing all claims by creditors.
- Civil litigation — Many of our services focus on the dispute resolution process. In particular, we are adept at handling eviction procedures, having represented both landlords and tenants in cases involving commercial and residential leases. Whether you seek to initiate eviction proceedings or fight against an unlawful detainer action, we are prepared to defend your rights.
With our support, you can be assured that you are taking the necessary steps toward achieving a successful outcome.
Schedule a free consultation with a Florida attorney
At ABA Family Law Group in Sunland, we are dedicated to providing valuable family law, bankruptcy and civil litigation services. To schedule a free consultation at our office, call 818-352-0800 or contact us online.